Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi Everyone


Hi Goddesses
I'm trying this blogging thing again. I originally started it a few years ago but never really got into it.
However, lately I've started journaling and Art journaling and have found tremendous information and inspiration through all those wonderful blogs out there.
I could also feel all the love coming through in these blogs. You women are the best. There's a real sisterhood gonig on and I really would love to be a part of that family.
So please bear with me as I venture out in new territory and please feel free to give me any thoughts or criticism about what I'm doing. I'm a big girl, I can take i

Love & Lollipops
Joyce

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Joyce,

I would say that you are doing just fine in the blogging world. There can be no comparison between you and another so I can offer no criticism only my appreciation for the unique talents you bring to the world through your creativity.

Love and light
~Kitty Kellie
The Artful Paper Doll