Friday, September 11, 2009



Here are a couple more journal pages. I'm a little behind in my journal because I'm also taking Suzi Blu's on-line class. There are several other classes that I want to take but there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Question: Do you guys love Halloween as much as I do? If you do check out The Queens of Halloween. They are hosting a blog give-a-way. Check them out here Artistic Halloween Queens.

Hope you all have a good week-end. We're heading for the Yankee Candle Factory in Massachusetts. Have to stock up on my candles. Hugs to all!

2 comments:

lee said...

i love your pages, and I hate halloween, dont ask me why must have had a traumatic experience when I was younger. Good candle hunting.

Rhomany said...

I love Hallowe'en. It's my absolute favourite time of the year. I still have my little bat fairy lights up from last year!
Are you familliar with the work of Carolee form King of Mice Studio? If not, look her up - you're going to love it.