Sunday, March 07, 2010

Biorhythms

Ok....so I guess my biorhythms must be pretty low today. I was in my studio today and went to sit in the chair, but the chair wasn't there and I fell on my ass.
My studio also has slanted ceilings on one side of the room and I wasn't paying attention and walked right into it. Then I roasted a chicken for dinner tonight and for some odd reason, I grabbed the handles of the roasting pan without using potholders.
So now, I'm sitting on my couch with a glass of wine and Russell Stover chocolate...I think I deserve that much.

Hope your day was better than mine.

2 comments:

Janet said...

OMG! What a day you had!! And you're right....you deserve some wine and chocolates! I hope you're feeling better today.

Janis Lewis said...

You know, it's not funny, but maybe in July when you tell this story, you'll be laughing. I hope you didn't get hurt. I burn myself all the time in the kitchen. LOL Enjoy your chocolates!