Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Month that was February

The Month that was February

1- Things I Bought Myself....art supplies, clothes, jewelry
2- Currently Reading..."Rosemary and Rue", Beautiful Creatures".
3- Music Added to IPOD...Enya
4- Movies I Saw..."Fourth Kind", Daybreakers", "Legion", "From Paris with Love"
5- Art I Made..Valentine mini albums
6- Something Yummy I Made....nothing...on a diet.
7- Last Place I Ate Out..."Taipei and Tokyo"
8- Something that Made Me Cry... the devastation in Haiti
9- Something that Made Me Laugh...the movie "From Paris with Love"
10- Something I Want to Remember...how lucky I am.
11- Something I'm Thankful For...Don's love
12- Something I'm Looking Forward To..my son's wedding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...

I love your February post! I should journal something like that. I've had a tough few months and it's showing on all who are under this roof! At the moment only my son and I are talking. The ankle and the boot have gotten the best of us. =(

I definitely need to re-approach the ball... with a much bigger bat. =P

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I always smile when you post. =)

Janis Lewis said...

Hey, girl! Missed seeing your posts. Sounds like February was good to you.

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi! Ms. Joyce love all the goodies you got in Feb. Can't wait to spend some time and read all your blog. CONGRATULATIONS you are my 100th blog follower and you've won a RAK from me. I'm, so super excited!!! Can't wit to tell the hubby. Please send me your address t: jebert@hushmail.com.
How can I follow your blog, cause I dont see a button for it??? Can't wait to ge to know you.

xxxxx
Marlene