Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I Love Halloween





Hi Guys....It's been awhile since I posted anything. I've been in a major dry spell. My head is just full of ideas, but when it comes to actually doing them, I just don't have the energy. I've also been on a diet, so my moods are a little off. Anyway, I'm not ready to give up Summer yet, but I love Autumn and Halloween is my favorite holiday. I created my first accordion book.... this side is whimsical Halloween and the other side (once I get it finished) will be spooky Halloween.
Sorry that the color is a little washed out, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

I love this! I've made 3 Accordion Mini Books in the last week or so, but I can't show them yet because they are for a blog hop. I love your images on your's!!

lee said...

what a great job you did on that accordian book....