Monday, December 20, 2010

Kitchen Disaster

Okay....has anyone ever drop a can of Pam on the floor? Trust me, its not pretty. I drop a can on the kitchen floor this morning and the nozzle locked into the spray mode, so in a few seconds my floor was covered with slippery, butter flavored Pam. So I pick it up and tried to fix the nozzle, not good, it broke off....now I'm covered with buttery flavored Pam.

My kitchen floor is ceramic tile and is now like an ice skating rink. I finally threw the can into the sink where it is still "hissing" away like a buttery flavored snake. HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, no! Not the best start to your week. Be careful trying to walk on your floor....you don't want to add a tumble to your day.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel