Friday, August 21, 2009

Facebook crazy



Hi All....as you can tell by the sidebar, I'm a Facebook junkie. I love Facebook. I've reconnected with so many friends that I've lost touch, with through Facebook. It also lets me stay in touch with my family, since most of them are also on F.B. I can send them messages, chat live with them and even play games with them.
Now...I'm not big on playing video games, I would much rather spend my time reading. But there's this silly little game on F.B. called Farmville, and I am totally hooked. That's right....me...a girl from the big city who doesn't even go out to check the mail without make-up and jewelry on, I am now a farmer. I LOVE THAT GAME!
But that does not stop me from making art everyday. These are my latest pages.

Have a great week-end.

3 comments:

lee said...

Love the pages, I am not into facebook, I have tired but its not for me.

Janet said...

Great pages! I'm like Lee....I'm on facebook but I don't really do much there. I just can't get into it.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally hooked on Farmville too...In fact, I'm harvesting my crops right now!!!