Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mojo & Twilight



Well...I think I finally got my "Mojo" back. There are so many new techniques that I want to try, but my mind is working faster than my hands. Plus there is just a limited amount of time. I've been doing some computer work for Don aka "The Crazy Cajun", and I'm also busy reading. So here are my latest pages.

My daughters-in-law, plus everyone else I know, convinced me to read the "Twilight" series. I was avoiding that book like the flu. I thought is was just a silly teen-age love story with vampires in it. And I didn't want to waste my time when there are so many other books that I want to read.
But, my one daughter -in-law lent me her copy and I told her I would try it. Well....now I'm hooked, I'm on the second book and already bought book 3 & 4. Are any of you ladies reading this series? I'd be interested to know.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Cool journal pages! Nope, I had the same thought that you had about those books....mostly for young teen age girls. But then I never did get into Anne Rice either. I read one series of hers that was pretty good but it wasn't the one about Lestat. I can't remember the titles of any of the books I read!!

lee said...

yes I am hooked, i read these books when they first came out...I am a vampire freak....I loved buffy the vampire slayer, true blood. The lady who wrote the Twilight series, wrote another book called The Host,,,it is not about vampires, but it is one of the b est books I have ever read.